I share with you the following:
1. We can seem a bit crazy to the outside world.
2. I had a very rough week with a lot of crazy behavior.
3. It’s your job to make your friends, partners and everyone else you’d like to know more about your disorder understand.
4. Be honest. There is no right or wrong way, there is only the honest way of communicating.
5. Tell them they can always ask.
6. Have patience with them.
7. Have the conversation over and over again.
If you would like to leave me some feedback, you can mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can follow me on twitter: @anneso87
Thanks For Subscribing To The Fighting Anorexia Podcast:
Note: My podcasts are now also available on Stitcher!
Don’t forget to enter promo code FIGHTINGANOREXIA when you register.